Forums

TopicHow Do I Update My Computer With HP Support Assistant - 1-888-315-9712

• Tue 17th Sep 2019 - 10:24am

Are you looking to install HP support assistant?

HP Support Assistant is not a new name for those using the HP desktop and notebook PCs, released after 2012. It is a built-in utility tool that maintains your computer system with automated support, bug fixes, and regular updates. 

You can make your PC run like new forever, It also improves the reliability and performance of your computer system. 

• Open My devices section from the top menu
    • Under My PC or My Notebook section, you will find Updates
    • Click it
    • Now, hit “Check for updates and messages” option to check if any new update is available or not
    • Go through the list of updates shown in the prompted window
    • Updates with a yellow information icon in front of them are recommended ones, and those with a blue icon are optional
    • To see the version name, description or the file size, just click the name of the update
    • Click the checkbox in front of the update you want to download and install
    • Now, click the Download and install button

For further information on this software, if you experience any problem, then contact the HP support assistant team. The team will provide an immediate solution to the problem in a jiffy. 

You can contact (Toll-Free) 1-888-315-9712 HP support assistant support team even if you upgrade your Windows operating system and find it difficult to locate the HP printer software.

Please register or login to post forum replies