TopicEasy to follow steps to Brother hl 2270dw Wireless Setup
There are a few steps you can take to Connect Brother hl 2270dw Wireless Setup:-
Connect the power cable to the back and then plug it in. Make sure the USB cable is not connected.
- Turn on the printer now and wait for it to boot up, then press the' Go' option at the top of the printer screen.
- You need to insert the Brother Setup disk drive on your machine in this phase and then click on the option' setup.exe.'
- Now, click on the option' HL-2270DW' at the bottom of the window.
- To move further, click the preferred language.
- Tap the button' Printer Driver Installed' and then tap the option' Yes.'
- Click the option' Installed Printer Driver,' which is shown at the top of the window, and then click the option' Yes' to make changes to your computer.
- Now, click on the option' Yes' to decide on the license agreement and then click on the button ' Wireless link.'
- Now, select the' Update port settings for Firewall ' option to allow network connection and then start the installation.
- Now type your password in the ' Network Key ' and then retype it in the ' Confirm Network Key ' field and then press the ' Next ' button to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to Wi-Fi.
Thanks for sharing these steps for setting up HL 2270 DW wireless. I have followed the step you have suggested in the post and was able to fix the issue easily Personal Injury Lawyer. Do share a more useful post as above. I think it is truly helpful for users like me.