TopicHow to remove cards from Apple Pay when your iPhone is lost?
Losing your iPhone by either misplacing it for due to theft is a serious affair. And this will be risky if Apple Pay is enabled and your cards are linked. It is a safe and good idea to disable Apple Pay and remove your cards from it.
Here is how to turn off and remove your cards from Apple Pay, when your iPhone is lost.
Step 1: Sign in into iCloud.
1. Use any device (laptop, tablet, computer, iPhone, etc.) which have a web browser.
2. Use the link ‘iCloud.com’ to open iCloud.
3. Use your iCloud detail and sign in into it.
4. Now after login on the iCloud home screen, click on ‘Settings’ icon. Alternatively, you can click on [Your Name] > and then go to ‘iCloud settings’ from the option.
5. Go to ‘My Devices’ section. Here you’ll see the device that is configured with Apple Pay with an Apple pay icon on it.
6. Click on the lost iPhone that is linked with your card.