TopicHow to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
Looking for help to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi? Don't worry we're here to help you connect to your printer to create a wireless network. While using a device, you may encounter various problems, it's absolutely fine. My team's going to look after everything. With this, we're going to help you, don't have to worry. Brother Printer Service has experts to instantly solve your issues.
Step By Step Guide To How to connect brother printer to wifi
Configure wireless configuration:
- Connect the AC power cable to the Brother device.
- Connect to an AC power outlet. Turn to your father's phone.
- Link the cable to the USB not yet.
- Switch on your machine.
- Place the CD-ROM on the CD-ROM drive that is supported.
Until the wireless parameters are set:
- you should be aware of the wireless network settings of the WLAN access point/router.
For a personal wireless network configuration:
- Configuring a computer for a smaller wireless network, such as home environment, for personal wireless network setup.
- Check and record the latest wireless network settings below.
- Network Name (SSID: Service Set ID, ESSID: Extended Service Set ID)
- Network Key (Password, Security Key, Encryption Key, etc.) Only the first WEP KEY to be used is supported by Brother.
- If you are using a router using more than one WEP KEY, enter the KEY used for the first WEP KEY.
How to find the network name (SSID, ESSID) and network key
- Check the hand of your connection point/router.
WLAN connection point / router
- Test the files for the WLAN access point/router.
- The initial network name could be the manufacturer's name or the device's name.
For applications of Macintosh:
- Use the Setup Wizard to set up the Brother computer manually from the system control panel.
- Find out more detail on setting up the control panel.