Forums

TopicBuild Your Own Windmill

• Tue 24th Nov 2020 - 10:34am

The basis premise of magnetic power generation, is once the generator is powered up it will Smart Solar Box continue to run indefinitely and produce more power than it consumes. This is known as overunity or perpetual motion. Overunity is why I could not find a functioning magnet generator to buy. Overunity violates a basis scientific law, the conservation of energy. Overunity is impossible to obtain hence a magnet generator cannot be successfully built. As an alternative power source it fails.

I'll get straight to the point.Solar and wind power are the most effective alternative energy choices.Solar power and wind turbine power do actually produce real usable electricity. Some of the components, solar panels and wind turbines, can be constructed at home.If you are interested in building your own wind turbines carefully select your plans. Much of what is available online is incomplete and has been written by hobbyists. Search out plans written by alternative energy experts. Their experience will make your project much easier.

Solar power engineering includes the potential to enhance the means by which homes and businesses create electrical power. Solar energy is a sustainable energy source which is produced, of course, through the sun's rays.Needless to say I am disappointed in the Magniwork generator. It did however cause me to look further into magnetic power generation. After all I would really like to be able to generate "free energy". So I began to search for a factory built magnet generator. Guess what. I could not find one single source for a commercially produced magnet generator. In searching the Internet I did however find the reason for that.

https://supplementreviews24.com/smart-solar-box-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies